Acne Kit by Hebrew Care - Safe and Kosher Alternative
We are proud to officially offer you our Hebrew Care Acne Kit!
We know you are looking for a fast reliable product that you can trust! Hebrew Care is confident that our product will provide the results you are looking for. We have heard many heartwarming testimonials from our customers who have suffered from severe acne for years and this is the one product that has worked for them!
Instructions for Hebrew care, Acne Kit:
All of our products were made using our own Colloidal Silver, honey, and beeswax. All Kosher and organic, there's no lye used in our soaps. Our soap and products do not contain harmful chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which causes cancer, tumors, or fibroids. No harmful synthetic colors, and other harmful chemicals. Our soaps are all-natural, Kosher, organic, and safe. The Charcoal bar is a bonus gift to use first to detox your skin. Also silver pads to keep your face clean and feeling fresh
Warning!!! Please Keep all items in a cool, room temperature area away from sunlight. Make sure you shake well before every use! Do not refrigerate!
1. Shower, or wet your face with warm water. Lather your hands with the Acne soap, then apply the soap to your face using the circular motion. This soap contains pure organic chocolate, organic steel oatmeal, organic coffee, beeswax from our King family Royal honey, honey, and essential oils.
Let sit for no less than 60 seconds or more. Then rinse your face with warm water. This step and the second step should be done every day. This soap dries up acne, fight itchiness. SHAKE ALL PRODUCTS BEFORE USE...KEEP TURMERIC MASK, AND TEA TREE SCRUB REFRIGARATED!
2. Next apply the Colloidal Silver soap, by wetting your hands and lather your hands with the soap. Apply in the circular motion. Let sit for no less than 60 seconds or more. Then rinse with lukewarm water. This soap is great for fighting bacteria, and fungus. This soap is made with our own Colloidal Silver, organic Colloidal Silver oats, and organic coconut oil, and essential oils.
3. Next step you will apply the Green tea, tree tea scrub, exfoliator. This is very abrasive, so be very careful when applying this scrub in a circular motion. Let sit for 5 to10 seconds only. If you feel a sting or burning sensation, rinse right away. You need to do this step once a week for the first month, then once a month after that to remove dead skin cells. You can also use this as a bump stopper. Apply a dab to the affected area.
4. Next wet face again with lukewarm water. The take a small amount of the Turmeric mask and apply it to your face. Let sit on your face for no less than 60 seconds, or as long as you like. This mask is great for putting moisture, and natural glow back in your face. Make sure you rinse face thoroughly. You can use the mask once to week.
5. Next is the Turmeric soap. This soap is mild and should be used every day. Instructions: Wet your face with lukewarm water, then lather your face with the soap. Make sure to get under your eyes. This soap also adds shine and moisture. Active ingredients: Aloe vera, cucumber, beeswax, essential oils, turmeric, and more to give your skin the nourishment it needs. Great for getting rid of fine lines, age spots, eye bags, and dark circles. Let the soap sit for 30 to 60 seconds then rinse. This soap is great for daily use.
6. Lastly, apply Colloidal silver to the face, then spray your face toner to face. Use these two products every day, as many times as you like.
Also newly added, the Charcoal bar!
Contains baking soda.