HEBREW CARE HONEY DROP EVENT IS BACK AGAIN FOR PT. 2
EVENT DETAILS AND GAMES
We are excited to host our 2nd Honey Drop event celebrating our 5th-year honey harvesting anniversary!
Our "HEBREW CARE 2020 HONEY DROP" Event back in April was a smash hit with our followers on Facebook and Instagram with hundreds of followers tuning in, and many winners! This time our event will be hosted on YOUTUBE !
Honey Drop Pt.2 will include exciting updates, games, giveaways, and of course, our long-awaited honey harvest which will be made available to everyone on our website. Limited supply!
STAY TUNED TO YOUTUBE FOR BONUS NOTIFICATION HINTS! WE WILL BE RANDOMLY GOING LIVE TO SHARE DETAILS.
HOW TO PLAY
- Go to our Youtube Channel and subscribe and hit the notification button for bonus hints and updates.
- You must download the ZOOM app to participate in our games. > Zoom Website. We will post the Zoom link in the live Youtube chat.
- Participants will be randomly selected.
- Camera ON. Mic ON. YouTube OFF. Bluetooth OFF. Speaker OFF
- You may only participate in one game.
- All prizes are free! Shipping not included. A shipping invoice will be emailed to you. Expect shipping delays.
WANT TO BE A SPONSOR?
Our Honey Drop Event is a great way to engage the target audience. Sponsoring our event is at no monetary cost to you, but there are a few requests that we have that we feel will increase your exposure:
- Please share our event flyer on your social media pages.
- Please submit a high-resolution logo.
- Please submit your personal name that you preferred to be called by.
- Please submit a brief summary of your services.
- We would like you to participate in a segment of your show called (Busy Bee Buzz). Our interviews will be live over video via Zoom. We will conduct a 3-5 min interview sharing info about your business. Time may be shared with another company. Camera ON. Mic ON. YouTube OFF. Bluetooth OFF. Speaker OFF.
- If you are not able to attend the online event please submit a 30-second video. It can be in a commercial style or selfie.
- If there is a gift giveaway that you would like to share with game participants please fill us in. We recommend a gift card or a discount card giveaway from your business for a specific item. Please include the cost amount.
- If we are not able to interview you we will shout your business out during the show.
Contact us with all information by way of email. HebrewCare@gmail.com